If you want to change your jacks pouch from this tutorial into a little felt pouch to hold all those coloured rubber bands that your kids are making into bracelets then all you need to do is…
1. Take two 6″ squares of felt.
2. Stitch around the square (no need to turn your pouch right side out).
3. Fold 3 corners to make an envelope shape, iron flat.
4. Overstitch the edges together where the triangles meet.
5. Fold the envelope in half and stick on your velcro dots.
All folded and packed away for another day